Thursday, March 10, 2016

Bridging Cultures...a follow-up

Last month, I shared my experience of welcoming refugee women and their children to the Villa for a weekend. I also wrote a reflection for the February Giving Voice Newsletter. (Giving Voice is a peer led organization for younger women religious).

I am continually surprised to hear from the women and kids how much they loved the weekend. One of the little girls even asked, "When are we going back to your big house?"

Here is a link to my reflection in the February newsletter. I hope you also enjoy reading Rejane Cytacki's reflection ("This Lenten Season"). It includes a picture of the Sisters of St. Antoine of Fondwa (Sr. Judy, HM has worked with this community and HM leadership provides leadership formation for the Sisters of St. Antoine).

No comments:

Post a Comment